Monday, May 9, 2011

As the World Turns

Life has been so dull around here, what with homeschooling, co-op planning and current co-op year finishing, oldest daughter birthday planning, weekend retreat camp, tornadoes, yard sales, spring cleaning, mother's day weekend extravaganzas, kitten care, field trips, play dates...
So dull, in fact, that I have been able to laze around and take pictures of little else but kittens. Oh my...so dern cute.
This one is Jenny. Who was referred to as Jimmy until one week ago. Somehow I think I kept looking at the same gray kitten twice and never noticed that this one was a girl!
I plan on more homeschool style posts in the weeks to come...and maybe a few delicious food posts to appease my food readers.
Peace and Blessings!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin